Thursday, February 02, 2006

OzoneFarming

Howdy. I'm a yeoman farmer, web developer and musician from Western Kentucky, USA

My bailiwick includes Sustainability and a return the time-honored agrarian simplicity instilled within me by my parents and grandparents. The OzoneFarm Experiment is a project I and some cohorts began in June of 2001 to research and develop both old and new farming methods using an online community as a base.

The sub-term 'ozone' is a metaphor for the global free internet and the high levels of abstraction that are accessible through free thought and public discourse. The term 'farm' is used to represent both a server farm web development suite and an actual network of organic farms, permaculture projects, alternative energy initiatives for farmers and ranchers and many other down-to-Earth happenings. My current Work is the development of The OzoneFarmers' Almanac.

Special thanks to www.blogger.com for providing the ozonefarming blogspot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i suppot

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home