Sunday, December 28, 2014

Yet Another Reboot

This time we're going to try it using OzoneFarm@Slack with Google Drive and GitHub Integration. Eventually the tables will start turning by themselves. All we have to do is keep seeding the fields and feeding the predators, scavengers and parasites. The cream is emergent by design from the start. If you weren't there from the start, don't worry - you shall be if you wait long enough.

Either way, the first sample is 'cooking' in the BeethOven. Refer to the PDC documents from 1999 if you can locate them. I think they're on Crete or Cyprus. It's a little jam by my son and I recorded on a tiny digital recorder he had. Rob has a copy, too. Get timestamp -- now=1421179135

Still waiting for someone to notice the tractor parked at the English Wikipedia. I didn't forget; I simply lost interest. It's all still here. Stop pressuring me. Yes, it has fuel and the key is under the seat.

Get over yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home